In a transistor, the emitter current () is 3.5 A, and the collector current (lc) is 2.35 A, find the base current. Answer ( 1.15 A)




Given:

Emitter Current = `\I_E` =  3.5 A

Collector Current = `\I_C` =  2.35 A

To Find:

Base Current = `\I_B`  ?



Solution:


The Emitter Current `\I_E` is the sum of the Base current `\I_B`  and collector current `\I_C` ie.

`\I_E` =  `\I_B`  + `\I_C`  

or

`\I_B``\I_E`  -  `\I_C`   

putting the given values

`\I_B` 3.5 A  -  2.35 A   

`\I_B` = 1.15 A ---------------Ans




************************************

Shortcut Links For 


1. Website for School and College Level Physics   
2. Website for School and College Level Mathematics  
3. Website for Single National Curriculum Pakistan - All Subjects Notes 

© 2022-Onwards by Academic Skills and Knowledge (ASK    

Note:  Write me in the comment box below for any query and share this information with your class-fellows and friends.